Friday, March 23, 2012

Put a Bird On It

Yesterday morning as I awoke to birds chirping loudly outside my bedroom window.  Though it was nice to hear the call of spring I couldn't help wishing the call wouldn't have such a loud voice at 5 AM!  None the less, between the call of the wild activities outside and the cool breeze coming in the window I couldn't help but smile and think of the hilarious clip from Portlandia on IFC.






I couldn't resist sharing that link.  So funny!  And true!  As an ode to this trend stop in and check out some of our bird related decor.  You'll find it hard to resist those cute little chirping silhouettes as much as we do. 


Bird on a cute towel bar!

Bird on a Ledge.


Birds!


Birds!
Bird on adorable frames.  Perfect for a baby's room.


And in the spirit of Easter.  We Put a Rabbit on it! 
Loving these cute serving plates from Tag.








No comments:

Post a Comment